Saturday, June 19, 2010

Spiritual Path


I have spent most of my life on a Spiritual Path searching for answers to the Universal questions we all have. Occasionally I would discover some Philosophy that resonated and would provide me with a temporary sense of comfort. Today, with all the continuing challenges I have, regardless of my attempts to change my attitude and intentions without any change to the external, I have finally come to a Peaceful place. I acknowledge today that I KNOW NOTHING. There are no answers, just band-aids to cover our wounds. What I have found most beneficial is the shift in my thinking around Forgiveness. What remains is a complete form of Acceptance. I have a long way to go.

I am very much at Peace on a Spiritual Level and have no need to explore further. I have a profound Trust in Universal Intellingence (God) and that there is an Order far beyond our comprehension. To attempt to figure that out, is in my opinion, the arrogance of the Ego. I certainly suffered from that affliction until recently.

~ Tutte ~