Friday, July 16, 2010

Creativity


My mind and life has always been a fertile ground of creativity.

In the past I have tackled most areas in one form or another.
From very domestic type things in my childhood as knitting, sewing and crocheting but my favorite activity was drawing and painting. In my teens, I wanted to become a Commercial Artist but was forced to go to work at 15 so that ended that dream.

I continued to do most on and off all my life until 10 years ago when my world fell apart after becoming disabled and major depression afflicted me.

Photography was another huge hobby that I loved. I created a line of greeting cards using my own photographs.

Due to the lack of space and light I have in the hell hole of a 'cell' I live in today, I don't have the ability to do any. It's heartbreaking for me not to have any outlet other than my Website. I thank God for that!

~ Tutte ~