Sunday, August 29, 2010

Inability to Read and Focus


Sadly the words fall off the pages as I have lost my ability to focus. I keep having to read the same paragraphs over and over again and still can't retain anything. It's become much too frustrating. It's the same today with any forms I receive from the Government to fill out in order to receive what little is available to me.

I hope someday to recover the ability to read a good book or anything else for that matter. It's been a very interesting experience to say the least, of how PTSD has affected me and my brain function. PTSD is the Major Demon in my life today and I have yet to figure out to release myself from it's Bonds that are so debilitating.

I know that having a sense of Security is the answer since that would remove the underlying fear for my survival that is the contributor. I have lived in that state for 30 years. It's amazing I am still alive.....really!!!

~ Tutte ~