Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Fleeting Moment of Joy this morning


My beloved youngest son living in Japan connected with me tonight via IM and we chatted for over an hour. I absolutely loved it. Wish they could happen more frequently but between the time difference, his scattered work schedule and my sleeping patterns makes this very rare.

He promised to phone over the holidays and that is the only gift I wish for. I know he will because he always does and they usually last between 3-4 hours. That's more time spent in talking versus sitting over a Turkey dinner where everyone is trying to inject their 2 minutes worth.

My heart is much lighter tonight. So grateful since the last couple of days have been really difficult. We all need an infusion of joy in our lives from time to time.

Mine are few and far between.


~ Tutte ~