Monday, February 14, 2011

My Valentine, Always and Forever


This is the picture of my beloved that is my screensaver and desktop image so the first and last thing I see when I open and close my PC.

He told me early on how much he loved me. Long before I grew to love him. I did because he tought me to trust a man. Every day he said he loved me and then after we where married, he would say, "I Love Loving You". I believed him as he proved it every day. At the time I didn't really understand what he meant. I loved him but knew he loved me more. We had many challenges and obstacles to overcome that would probably have been reasons enough for other's to divorce but our love for each other overcame all of that and remained so till the very end.

Today I understand what Arch meant by his Statement. Today I realize how much I have loved "Loving Him". And Still do! He was such a funny, sweet, kind, generous and loving soul. How blessed I have been. He is the greatest gift God could ever have provided me with. I will never stop loving him.

~ Tutte ~