Saturday, June 25, 2011

Addiction


I deliberately set myself up to have my addiction stolen from me by moving into a No Smoking Apt. I have bought a box of Nicotine patches and a pkg. of cigarettes in case I become overly distraught. To move, sleep in a new environment that doesn't feel like home is very stress inducing.....but I WANT to quit so thought this was a great motivator.

If I become overly stressed, I can go out into the parking lot and have a puff. Smoking on the balcony is not allowed. I am also so unfortunate in having the manager live next to me. Sort of like living with the No Smoking Police I guess.

Will let you know how it goes. But this way I have no choice and truthfully, I so desire to have open my door to a sweet smelling apt. and have no more yellow stains to deal with anywhere.

~ Tutte ~