Saturday, February 4, 2012

Bittersweet Memories


This was my Mantra for years until I met my beloved husband Arch. I expect that having played all those games prior to meeting him, prepared me for what REAL LOVE is and how to recognize, trust and appreciate it when it unexpectedly came into my life. GOD answered my prayer of meeting a man who was capable of loving me as much I knew I had the capacity to love him. The prayer was answered many times over since Arch loved me greatly and told me every day how much he loved, loving me. In fact, he loved me more than I loved him. I think if women would recognize that is the best balance and truly appreciate all that brings, they would think more clearly about who they choose. It's isn't the 'bad' boys that make the best husbands but it seems those are the ones we are attracted to in our youth. Still have to figure out why. I did the same and why I remained single until I was 29 and suffered many broken hearts. In retrospect, I learnt a lot so have no regrets. In fact, I am grateful regardless of the fact, that some of those memories still conjure up some pain.

~ Tutte ~