Sunday, April 15, 2012

Dreams

I just spent some time reading my archive and came to realize how many of my posts involved Insomnia. I had forgotten how devastating that was. Obviously much has improved. In fact, I have done a 180 so today I sleep about 10 hours a day. No doubt due to the fact that I wake up every 1/2 hour to change position due to the pain in my shoulders. However, unless I have something to get up for, I totally enjoy drifting in and out for several hours before I am finally able to remain awake. It's an unusual experience for me to say the least but came across a quote that makes me realize I am not the only one. So superior to the years of Insomnia.

The best thing about dreams is that fleeting moment, when you are between asleep and awake, when you don't know the difference between reality and fantasy, when for just that one moment you feel with your entire soul that the dream is reality, and it really happened. 
~Author Unknown~

My dreams are so vivid, I encounter so many of my deceased loved ones, travel to so many exotic destinations, I have a life full of adventure and the unexpected, that I have no desire to wake up to my reality. I am fully alive and joyful in my dreams.....why would I want to re-enter the 'real' world. Not sure anymore which is what. Reality I mean.

~ Tutte ~