Wednesday, May 2, 2012

PTSD


Can't believe that PTSD has reared it's ugly head once again. This occurred after my fall and my return home from the hospital. Very traumatic and unexpected and the speed with which every happened and the seriousness of my injury. My fall certainly was as was my month's hospital stay. It is only in the aftermath that one discoveres all the after effects. So much pain from my back and shoulders. (The Chiro is helping TG) I have had plenty and so pissed off since I thought I had come a long way. I expect it is a disease that will go into remission until another event happens to trigger all the responses. What a sentence to have for the rest of my life. Of course I empathize with everyone else who suffers. I wouldn't wish this on anyone. My heart bleeds for all the wounded returning Troops.

~ Tutte ~