Saturday, May 12, 2012

Wouldn't It Be Wonderful

Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could revive our deceased loved ones?
Sure wish I could as I miss them profoundly. I manage to occasionally in my dreams and that leaves me with the hope that someday we will meet again. Had amazing dreams in the last few days that included my Mom, Dad, my beloved husband Arch and best friend Allan.

An unexpected treat was my re-encounter with Barack Obama who I have become very friendly with in another dimension. I know it wouldn't occur unless I felt he was an Honourable and well intentioned human being. I know he is despite all the political discourse and rhetoric. I am not in any way influenced by US politics since I am a Canadian. I do know I recognize Authenticity when it stares me in in the face.

~ Tutte ~